Our application can transition between pages without reloading the page
FYI: This is not a tutorial. It's just an announcement that we have this feature in use on some of our web sites.
I have been able to apply ajax page changes, hash urls and html 5 push state to several client web sites and our content management system. Our site is now doing both ajax page changes with balupton's history.js and responsive web design.
A web site using this feature delivers a faster, easier to use experience.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Mass virtual hosting security tip when using a reverse proxy to connect to other servers
- Solution for MariaDB Field 'xxx' doesn't have a default value
- How to lock Windows immediately upon smart card removal
- Stop using sleep mode with Windows Bitlocker for better security. Learn how to use hibernate in Windows 8.
- Is Google Public DNS actually better then your ISP?
- Pros and Cons of CFML vs PHP and other languages
- My dog survived eating a box of Oreos
- Planning a system to visually create responsive data-driven web page layouts & widgets in the Jetendo CMS browser interface