Jetendo Server updated to Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Today, I updated the installation documentation and virtual machine to run the latest version of Ubuntu, 14.04 LTS, which was just release last month. This new release of Ubuntu will be officially supported by Canonical until April 2019, which makes it a great choice for new production servers that want to use the latest technology and keep up to date over time more easily.
All the software in the Jetendo Server virtual machine has been updated to the latest version available including new versions of PHP 5.5, Mariadb 10.0, Nginx 1.7, Apache 2.4, Railo 4.2.0.008 and more.
I've also tested the install process and fixed some bugs, so the current release of Jetendo CMS (v0.1.008) and Jetendo Server (v.0.1.005) are in a working state.
You can Download Jetendo CMS at the following.
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogPerformance |
Most Popular Articles
- Mass virtual hosting security tip when using a reverse proxy to connect to other servers
- Solution for MariaDB Field 'xxx' doesn't have a default value
- How to lock Windows immediately upon smart card removal
- Stop using sleep mode with Windows Bitlocker for better security. Learn how to use hibernate in Windows 8.
- Planning a system to visually create responsive data-driven web page layouts & widgets in the Jetendo CMS browser interface
- Is Google Public DNS actually better then your ISP?
- Pros and Cons of CFML vs PHP and other languages
- Run Windows Guest in CentOS 6 Linux Host using Virtualbox 4 via the command line