Jetendo Server is now available as an open source project
After a very long weekend, I was able to get a working installation process for both Jetendo Server and Jetendo CMS combined. I wrote documentation for how to build this solution from scratch and to customize it. It is possible to start from a minimal Ubuntu 12.04 LTS ISO or from a pre-configured installation of the same.
Jetendo Server is published on GitHub.com now, and there is a VirtualBox virtual machine image published on the jetendo.com download page now.
There might be some smaller issues to work out, but Jetendo CMS is now a complete, open source solution now.
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogPerformance |
Most Popular Articles
- Mass virtual hosting security tip when using a reverse proxy to connect to other servers
- Solution for MariaDB Field 'xxx' doesn't have a default value
- How to lock Windows immediately upon smart card removal
- Stop using sleep mode with Windows Bitlocker for better security. Learn how to use hibernate in Windows 8.
- Is Google Public DNS actually better then your ISP?
- Pros and Cons of CFML vs PHP and other languages
- Planning a system to visually create responsive data-driven web page layouts & widgets in the Jetendo CMS browser interface
- Run Windows Guest in CentOS 6 Linux Host using Virtualbox 4 via the command line