Invisionapp.com was built on ColdFusion
I'm sure most developers have run into invisionapp.com by now, but for those who haven't, it is a great tool for reviewing and collaborating on design ideas with your web design clients.
Today, I just discovered that Ben Nadel, a big ColdFusion voice on the web, is CTO and co-founder of InvisionApp.com.
That's awesome and even more awesome is the fast paced growth they've enjoyed with over 65,000 users in the first year.
Adobe put together an Adobe Coldfusion Case Study for the project which can be found here:
Great to see others still using ColdFusion for new services. Keep up the good work Ben!
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Mass virtual hosting security tip when using a reverse proxy to connect to other servers
- Solution for MariaDB Field 'xxx' doesn't have a default value
- How to lock Windows immediately upon smart card removal
- Stop using sleep mode with Windows Bitlocker for better security. Learn how to use hibernate in Windows 8.
- Is Google Public DNS actually better then your ISP?
- Planning a system to visually create responsive data-driven web page layouts & widgets in the Jetendo CMS browser interface
- My dog survived eating a box of Oreos
- Pros and Cons of CFML vs PHP and other languages